- There’s nothing like analogue, but as a new mum I’m loving my new iPad. I’ve started a new IG account @shotts.studio for all of the drawings I’ve been doing lately.
- I’ve also been having fun with lettering on the iPad. I’ve been using digital sheets from Holly Pixels newsletter vault. She also has a free lettering course.
- Stranger Things Season 3 has been our favorite tele of the month! With so many reboots right now it’s refreshing to watch some original content.
- Journey to the Microcosmos has been a lovely alternative to baby music when Davy needs soothing sounds to sleep.
I’ve listened to a lot of podcasts to keep myself awake for night feeds. Here are a few of my favorite episodes:
- Musing on the role of chance and Rock, Paper, Scissors. The Anthropocene Reviewed, Episode 17.
- “Almost as if art isn’t optional for humans.” a brilliant quote from Episode 6 of The Anthropocene Reviewed.
I haven’t read many blog posts, but I did manage this article during a nap and now I want to record a whole podcast episode about it.
- “Feminist researchers have also found that many women don’t feel that they deserve long stretches of time to themselves, the way men do.” (Woman’s Greatest Enemy is the Lack of Time to Herself, The Guardian.)
P.S. Did you know you could write blogposts on mobile? Necessity is the mother of invention! I’ve drafted this all month in the WP app and am now posting this under a sleeping baby.